Work of fiction
Syria mein kuchh ho rha hai naa??, he asked his roommate, who was as clueless as Joseph. After researching through a plethora of books, old library journals, and news clippings, he gathered something about the issue. Okay he didn’t, he just typed-
“What happening Syria we need worry?” on Google.
As we all know again, about my helping nature, I would not like any other person to go through all that pain, again. Here are the reasons, why America has to bomb Syria-
- Because they have to bomb some country from time to time, see actually it’s mandatory for their government to do so. They have contracts with film studios, book authors, superhero comics and people like me. They make sure everybody gets benefitted. Americans love action, and they are getting it.
- Also, America has three types of weaponry-
1.The newest weaps - which they keep for future wars.
2.The not so new weaps - which they give to Pakistan.
3.The very not so new weaps -Now, they themselves don't know what to do of these, so..
- Some Americans think missiles may just help in discovering some covered oil fields in Syria.
- Some others think Obama has always believed that he didn’t deserve the Nobel Peace Prize, and is now trying to make the world believe that.
- There is a fraction in the CIA (Cool Intelligence Agency, I presume) which says Assad(Syria’s Prez) was behind the 9/11.Reason? Assad’s birthday is on 9/11, and he wanted a special gift in 2001, when his Afghani friend actually gave him a blast.
- Because they firmly believe in loving their neighbours, and they imply that they have to hate their non-neighbours. Thank God I’m good at logical reasoning.
- I thought it would be good if I get an expert comment too, so I got one; the anonymous source said he was not sure if his government even needed reasons for all this.