5. What to do when you are afraid of dogs and want to assure there are none inside a house you are going into?
You use this awesome app made by me which catches the infrasonic sounds emitted by dogs when they encounter strangers-- here.
4. Why does everything in Indian mythology happen in India?
That because we are an ancient civilization. I firmly believe, ancient civilizations can do things they want.
3. Why did God Shiv keep a snake around him and never use it as a weapon?
For God’s sake, it is called mythology for a reason. (NB- I searched the net, but got only symbolic and metaphoric answers, deepening my view of how Hindu stories are more metaphoric and educational than real-life) .
2. When do you know you should change your socks ?
Wave one of the pair in the air. And then when you do so, do it strongly. Now if there are more dust speckles than you would expect..doomsday!
1. What would have been the past tense of think if thank was not taken to mean- “thanking someone”?
I'll add more questions, separately on this page-- RAQs
Have some new entries? Get the list updated here.