Even then, it could've been far better with a step-by-step guide/manual on performing it. Continuing my service to the great nation, I bring just what we need--
You will need-
- Dancers with no experience - "n" in number
- Shooters with experience- "n" in number
- Open space- 5 x n sq ft
- Music CD- 1
- Guns- "n", Bullets- keep a good stock
- Make all dancers stand in a queue. But one's face should not face any other dancer.
- Similarly, make the shooters stand facing the dancers.
- Start the song.
- Play on loop the part where the bullet sounds erupt.
- The shooters shoot in sync.
- Record the moment in camera.
- In case of casualty, non-sync repeat steps 1-5.
N.B.- It would have been as good, had you not read this piece. But then, everyone has to die. Why live?