"Dhinka chika~dhinka chinka..dhinka chika aye aye aye aye...aye aye aye aye."
"Revital main kuchh 15-1 saal se le raha hoon. Mere father khate thhe. Ismein dhink-chink vagayrah hai."
"By reading a wise man's quote, you learn from his experiences; which ultimately saves your time."
I mean, like wow. This teaches you so much. The fact that you shouldn't read anything written by women. Heart touching! No. But this is not the only thing I planned. Sorry for drifting from the point...I am starting up my own company!!!
Yeah, you can clap now. Thank you. Thank you brother, baith jayein.
I am not going to those CTC=3 lac companies. Nah. Despite the assured achhe din jo aane wale hain, I prepare myself for toil and boil. I prepare to solve unsolved problems of mankind. I prepare to do something which is not more difficult than putting a cable behind our wall-stuck LED TV. Or is it? I prepare myself, to take on the rest of the world alone.
I prepare...to STARTUP.
- My maha-mantra-yantra would have all the Gods made by man over the years. That way my customer base would be large enough.
- I will hire a yesteryears' star as a brand ambassador. Looking forward to Rohit Sharma as an option. Although many people differ on whether he qualifies on my benchmark, I believe we can compromise on the "star" part in lieu of the "yesteryears'" part. Or maybe Lalu Yadav, he left non-veg food after Bhola baba came to his dreams in the cellar. Hmm.
- I would sell it for ₹99999 after discounting from ₹199999.
- I would give out free samples and collect feedback. Keeping India's population in mind, even if 10% people accidentally get fortunate, that would be a lot of data and I would promote their videos using their yantra.
- My yantra would have GPRS connectivity and an integrated touchscreen. That way a bhakt could check his Facebook without interrupting the puja. Also, it would beat Google Glass.
- I am considering putting Modi's face on the yantra. Now don't ask why.
- That'll be all.
P.S.- The intersection of the set of people reading my blog and the people who are appearing for entrance exams this year, I have an advice as a newborn Indian adult. Ok, people, don't fret after your results. It will never be what you expected, unless you are amongst the top 10 AIR. Believe me, I know. The best you can do in this situation is give yourself a week's time. There is no need of panicking and taking a decision in the week after your result. Afterwards you will see things more clearly and accept the rank/score as your own. Till then, read this blog. I am on vacation and would be writing things here, along with "touchwood" doing some android dev and algorithm studying.
Credits- The "thank you brother, baith jayein" is inspired from Sarthak Ahuja, who was inspired from Kapil Sharma.